Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Margins I

As I began this blog I wanted to limit the number of labels that I would use. I have seen other blogs that are cluttered with labels; my other blog being an example of that, and I wanted to avoid that with this blog. I have been intentional in keeping things clean and crisp. I began wanting only nine labels. So far, I have used eight of those nine labels. The ninth, writing, has yet to be used.

However, beginning today I am increasing my number of labels to an even ten. The tenth label will be Margins. Margins is short for "in the margins."

From time to time there are things I want to post here that do not require a complete piece being written. For example, I love quotes. I make lists. I collect things. These are things that I  may want to share from time to time but they don't really fit in to any of the other labels. So they appear "in the margins." Most likely, I'll post these on Wednesdays as a mid-week whatever.

With that said, let's begin.
____________________

I love this quote from Helen Keller. 

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."

I began 2012 trying to break out of old habits and rekindle some of the things that I have enjoyed in the past. This, from Ms. Keller, is a sort of motto for this new endeavor.

1 comment:

  1. Your 10th label sounds both interesting and fun! Most people love to share their favorite quotes and hear new ones as well! Looking forward to reading your future "Margins" posts.

    ReplyDelete