Sunday, February 24, 2013

Apologies

When I began writing Sharing the Good Times, I committed myself to writing something for every Sunday. So far, I have been faithful to that commitment and I suppose this apology will count towards it as well.

However, this is extent of my post for today; an apology. An apology that I have nothing else prepared to post at this time. Time, and an upcoming change, were my enemy. 

Instead of writing yesterday, I chose instead to spend time with friends traveling to southern Kentucky for lunch at Patti's 1880's Settlement. It was the correct choice. I am also preparing to change employment. Beginning on March 5th, I'll begin working as the Executive Assistant to the CEO of The Hermitage, Home of President Andrew Jackson! The change required that spend a large part of my day preparing items for my departure from my present position. This left me little time to write.

So, my apologies for this short notice and I sincerely hope to resume writing in time for next Sunday.

Have a wonderful week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That sounds like a very interesting change. I hope you learn a lot and make lots of interesting discoveries.

    ReplyDelete