Sunday, April 22, 2012

On A Dream

"I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train."
                                                                                          ~ Oscar Wilde

Gerrie and I are away, living a dream. This weekend we are experiencing the west coast before boarding the Amtrak Southwest Chief to travel cross-country to Chicago. Forty-six hours on a train with nothing but gorgeous scenery, my camera and some art supplies, my journal and an Agatha Christie murder mystery. I imagine I'll sleep some along the way.

I wish I could promise that there will be something here next Sunday the 29th, but since we'll be arriving home late on the 28th, it may not happen. But, I'll try to write something along the way that might appear here then.

Until then, go do something exciting! We are!

No comments:

Post a Comment