Thursday, March 28, 2013

This Blog Has Been Temporarily Delayed

Dear Readers:

I have really tried to be faithful in my commitment to myself when it comes to posting to my blog every Sunday. So far, it has worked. And I made a sincere effort to have something there this past Sunday. I had a nice post I was working on titled Traveling Light. 

Sadly, time has gotten away from me. I have changed employment and have been spending a good deal of time and energy making that transition. It is going great! Thank you for asking. At the same time, I had two free-lance projects that I committed to; one is done and one is nearly done. Add to that, that we are traveling to England in a few days and there is the whole packing adventure.

I say all this because the few of you who read these weekly missives are important to me and I apologize for the lack of content during the past few weeks and the next few weeks ahead. But you have my promise! When I return and settle down, I'll have things back on a regular track. Friends, this excites me! 

I told my wife the other day that when we come home from England, I'll come home knowing how to say 'no'. I'll also come home knowing how to say yes to all the very exciting things that lay ahead. Spring is here (though it hasn't felt that way here lately) and that means rebirth. I am ready for it!

See you soon. Take care. And may God Bless You!

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment