Sunday, September 2, 2012

Baseball and Art


Welcome to those few of you who check-in and read my weekly missives. I’ve not a lot to share this week, other than to say that I am away for weekend. Though we don’t often make it a yearly event, my daughter and I try to arrange a father/daughter trip whenever we can. This weekend, is one of those whenevers. 

We’re in Chicago!

If the rains from Isaac didn’t interfere, then we would have taken in a Cubs game yesterday. My daughter has not been to a MLB game before and what better place to see your first game than in Wrigley Field. 

Today we’re in the Art Institute of Chicago visiting the Roy Lichtenstein Retrospective. I am also gathering inspiration for the projects yet to come. We’ll probably write on the wall at Gino’s East. I imagine we’ll also have some deep dish pizza while we’re there. Paying another visit to Billy Goats is most likely in the plan for today. Not the best burger there is, but the atmosphere is not to be missed. I hoping to grab a few cheesy souvenirs as well.

I love hanging out my kids. Loved it when they were younger! Love it now!

So, this is a great weekend!  Hope yours is as well.

~ Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment